Who We Serve
We serve seniors 60 years and older, providing individualized plans to ensure maximum benefits; enjoyment for each of our clients; and respite care for primary care giver. We can meet a wide range of solutions satisfying seniors who are:
- socially isolated
- experiencing mild dementia, memory loss, or other cognitive impairments
- being monitored due to medical conditions
- recently discharged from a hospital or nursing facility.
- in need of rehabilitative services to regain skills
- Seniors with behaviors that are aggressive, disruptive and whose diagnoses are not suitable for this day care model.
- Seniors who are harmful to themselves and pose a threat to others.
- Seniors who are bedridden or paralyzed.
- Seniors who have an infectious or communicable diseases or a health condition that could jeopardize the health of other participants in the program.
- Seniors with requirements beyond the capabilities of the facility.